πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ America Day πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²




I was able to be present for the 4th of July fireworks, and they were definitely a sight to see. Leading up to the show, we saw many people wearing U.S. flags, and you could feel the patriotism in the air. As a non-American, I felt quite left out, but due to the atmosphere, I felt incredibly patriotic for the U.S.A. The entire night was also peak funny to me, as it was hilarious to see people so open about loving their country and believing that they were truly the best in the world

I mean even the corgis were patriotic 


Comments

  1. That is us! We are so very filled with our own perceived exceptionalism! You have a great deal to say, and I hope you are more generous with your thoughts in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts